Re: Copy of IANG license translation draft

ownut@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
Hey guys.  Thanks for including me in this important research.

I hope we can bend and grow together to strengthen each other, but will
warn you now that what I envision cannot be achieved through a copyright
license, as it involves private joint ownership of the rivalrous mass and
energy (physical sources) required to store and express any and all
information.

Yes, as you know, we have crossed paths before, and so you know that what I envision is also such private joint ownership, i.e. venture communism.

However, a peer-production license such as is being discussed can be a component and help establish the terms of such peer-production among and between groups of producers, as well as exogenic users.

Cheers.